Thursday 20 March 2008

Family EASTER WISHES

MOLLY WROTE:----My wish is that our family and dear friends have a blessed Easter, everyone keep safe, spend time in prayer at this very special time, enjoy every moment with your loved ones - I will be thinking of you all. Gordon and I are spending Easter in the Luangwa Valley game park and I will be attending Easter morning service in a local church in the village of Mfuwe. Will try and get some pictures for you all.
My love thoughts and prayers go to each and every one of you - life is so precious - live every moment and do not have regrets. Remember - keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps the singing bird will come. Love you all - Molly

CAROL WROTE:.........As you know this weekend is EASTER WEEKEND, and I would like to wish each and every one of you and your families a lovely HAPPY EASTER and May the LORD bless you each in HIS own special way!
If you are travelling, please drive safely and hope you have a lovely break (well deserved) and if you are just chilling at home, relax and enjoy.
God Bless, Take Care - CAROL

BILLY WROTE..... I wish one and all - from Molly through all brothers and sisters down to Kevin, and extended families, Wadey's, Whitaker,s, Cooper's, Bechard's, Bart's - Cowle's etc etc etc. A special moment in time to spend Quality Time with your families is one of the Greatest gifts- accept it with open hearts and use it. Special prayers and blessings to you all. Love Billy & Ria

TESSY WROTE:...I made a promise this year that if I had nothing good to say to or about someone then I would say nothing. Well I never said that if had something good to say then I would say it.
This is a very special time of year with much rejoicing.
I must give much thanks and rejoice in having such a wonderful man in my life. He may not get up every day and go to work, NO he works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is not one of you, my brothers and sisters, who could even contemplate what Mitch does for me. I am blessed.
Love to all Happy Easter....Tessy

PAT WROTE:.......EASTER in the UAE is not celebrated officially and Sunday is a normal working day. We do have a long weekend this weekend as Thursday is a public holiday Prophet Mohamed’s Birthday. We also have Good Friday off as Friday is our normal weekend day (Like a Sunday) Saturday is Saturday like the rest of the world, but we work alternate Saturdays, but fortunately it works out that Allan & I have this one off so it’s a three day weekend. Sunday is back to work as it’s the start of the week. I have given all my Christian staff Sunday off in order to go to church. We have a number of employees from the Philippines and most of them are Catholics. Also my Sri Lankan staff are also Catholics and a small number of Indians. There is a huge Catholic Church in Dubai, St Mary’s and is part of a convent school. See the picture taken at Christmas at St Mary’s. The actual church is not big enough so the broadcast the mass onto big screens all round the school grounds, tennis courts, basketball courts as the whole property is just packed with people trying to be part of the mass. A number of Christian religions have their main mass on a Friday instead of a Sunday. This Sunday will be different being Easter Sunday.
Hope you all have a great Easter and enjoy whatever you are doing. Think of me at work (my boss did not give me the day off!!)
Love to all...
Coopers in Abu Dhabi UAE

MONICA WROTE:.......
Dear all my precious family,
Wishing you all a blessed Easter and special time spent doing what you most want to with those you love. God Bless you all and keep you safe.
Love and thoughts Monica

SHAUN COOPER WROTE: Happy Easter everybody

No comments: