Sunday 27 July 2008

Franky comes to Nelspruit

Carol & Frank, 2nd August 2008. My eyes are shut because if I keep themshut I can picture Frank when he's sitting in America. A wonderful time was had by all. My brother is my brother!!
These are just to wet your appetites...guess who is in charge of THEoffice...you right 'Kaitlyne is the boss'. Taken on 2nd August 2008. Frank's visit to the Whitaker family. Frank also 'visited' the Stapelberg family on Skype
Frank looks as though he wants a grandy too...BUT he did say not for awhile yet!!


.Did you hear about the one................

2 comments:

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

I am watching this space !!!!
But 2 weekends later no photos yet so hope to see some soon
Luv Tessy (Cheeky Tt)

Anonymous said...

I have this to say about the American 'Cowle' family. Mainly Frank and Charnelle. It has long been a thought of mine but I had it confirmed when Frank was here in Nelspruit. Frank is such a positive person, a happy person too. This is not to say any of us aren't positive or aren't happy...we are...the difference is Frank has a 'smiley' face all the time, so has Charnelle. When asked about his new career change his reply was..'It's going to be interesting and fun.' Charnelle and Frank you are both an example to me of a very happy couple and family...after how many years of marriage? Without fail, Frank chats to Charnelle on Skype every night/day to say goodnight I love you. So you see what I have known all along was confirmed. I think we are all happy and positive we just don't show it in our faces like they do!! Well done 'The Cowle' family in America.