Sunday 10 August 2008

Grandies or Cousins or is that Both

Can you believe this...I called them cousins first then realized NO, Debbie is Katherine and Nicholas's cousin. So now we have these three beauties...Kayla, Kate, Tamryn! Kayla and Tamryn are my grandies and Kate is my niece

Then more confusion when Nicholas comes on the scene. He is my nephew, not Kayla and Tamryn's cousin. This is beginning to sound likeone of those riddles...if John has four brothers and two sisters and Johns father is not the sisters fathers mothers who is the Uncle!! Get my drift.
Monica and I sat up till nearly 1am chatting away about family, we laughed and laughed and when we started to laugh and cry I thought right it's now bedtime for us, it was only then we realized it was almost 1am. What a great time we had and so much we squeezed into an afternoon, an evening and a morning before the Baart's left and arrived home safely.

Then we have these plans..........................................
Next weekend Paul and I are off to Johannesburg to stay with The Ritchie's as Paul is going to the Boat Show. I will take some photographs there for the blog. We will go on the Saturday and head home early Sunday morning. Then the last weekend of August. Debbie is taking me up to Jhb to stay with the Ritchie's and we will get together with the Baart's on either Saturday or Sunday...Debbie and Monica are organizing that and then Monday I fly off to Australia.

Now who says life is boring??

23 days to go until all the Kleenex in the world will be needed.My Special Sis - MY best friend will arrive here for a 1 month stay or should I say the most wonderful and lifetime experience of all.I have watched the family Blog and seen Tricia, Franky, Molly, Monica, and Billy also photos of Carol and Franky so between you all you have somehow got to see each other.So now it's my turn and I count the days till Carol arrives and nothing is going to get in my way, or stop me, from holding my arms out for the biggest HUG, any of you will ever see, on her arrival here at Coolangatta Airport on the Gold Coast. SO WATCH for photos and stories that will be cherished for all my days.

Love to all

Tessy

No comments: