Saturday 10 January 2009

Birthdays on the blog

Hi, one and all. You will notice the picture "BIRTHDAYS" on the right. This will be updated for every upcoming birthday as soon as the current one occurs on that day, so the next one will be in the next day. I have quite a few pics of you all and some are missing, so if you want a nice current pic of your self, your kids or grand kids then send me an updated picture, or I use what I have.

Have fun and have a happy birthday this year on the blog.

get clicking - that is with your camera then with your mouse and send it via email to 8cowles@gmail.com

  • THE EDITOR

3 comments:

Elizma said...

What a lovely idea Dad!

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

I would imagine that this will be the first year that all the family will get the opportunity to say happy birthday or at least enjoy a birthday of a family member thanks to Bb and the 8cowles blogspot.

Anonymous said...

What if I had a cat and it ate my mouse?
I think this is a wonderful idea, and way of remembering, even though we all have Tessy's wonderful birthday list filled with information. I think i thanked you for all the addresses Tessy but thanks again anyway...you have endless patience to do that!! NOW get started on a crochet knee blanket for me for winter!!
Carol