Monday 15 February 2010

There is a wedding coming up in UTAH _ USA

Well here is the chain of THE WEDDING ARRANGEMENTS, Molly must really get organised or is it just old age catching up - after all the turmoil, and the typing of emails, lets have a big family drive and make her the proudest oldest of the 8 of us................ The last email is the one that you must really read.............

No 1.......
Yes, it's actually happening!!! Adrian and Lisa are getting married on the 3rd April 2010. The wedding will be a no fuss affair, just under a tree in the middle of the Luangwa Valley no long white wedding dress, no three tiered cake, just everyone in safaris clothes!!! No hats unless its a safari hat!! No fancy expensive invites - this is it. Lisa is so the right person for Adrian!!!
You are all invited!!! Trish, I do not have Megs address so will leave you to let her know.
I know its expensive to get here and I understand if you cannot make it but I would love to see you all. If you are thinking of coming, I can let you know by email what you would be in for financially when you get to Zambia so that perhaps you can all start saving. Tessy, perhaps Monique and her darling could come from down under as I know you could not make the journey, you will be with us in spirit and prayers. (Have I forgotten anyone???)
Well this is just the first email I am sending out about this exciting event, it will be a small wedding, that is depending on how many of my darling family can be here, around 30 people that's all. The date has been fixed to tie in with Tori's spring break so that she can be here.
Lotsa love and thoughts
Molly
No 2
Hi All,
Just to let you all know that the Wedding planned for April has been postponed to June/July. I am sorry to let you know this but there is nothing we can do about it. I hope now we have put it forward to June/July perhaps a few more of you can consider making a holiday to Zambia in June/July. Once the date has been fixed we can let you all know.
lotsa love
Molly
No 3
Dear All,
I sent you all an email telling you Adrian and Lisa were getting married in April in Zambia, then I sent an email to say they were not getting married in Zambia, now I am sending you an email to say that they are getting married on the 26th June in Park City Utah USA. I would be honoured if any of our family could make the celebrations - so it's not going to be a safari wedding but it will still be beautiful in Park City.
Let me know if you or any of your family are able or unable to travel so we can make plans for accommodation.
My love to you all this valentines day
Molly

No 4
Please can you do me a favour and forward my email to all your kids, who are in fact Adrian's Cousins so that they can also see if they would like to come across to America to Adrian and Lisa's wedding. (Two of them live in American anyway) I was going to send it to them myself but I am sure I would leave someone out and then would feel bad. Perhaps we can make it a huge family re-union -
Adrian did say he wanted a small wedding but then again he has a mother who is the eldest of 8!!!
Much love Molly
So JUNE 26th 2010 it is --in PARK CITY - UTAH - USA
for anybody who doesn't know where that is - it is just north of MEXICO

No comments: