Saturday 3 April 2010

SIR CLIFF RICHARD @ SUN CITY SOUTH AFRICA

IT WAS A SUNNY MARCH OF 2010

Molly, Gordan, Monica, Kevin and Tricia travelled to down town SUN CITY in the South African bush to see Sir CLIFF RICHARD on his final world tour with the SHADOWS.

It must have been amazing, Billy and Ria were at a show at Wembley Arena in London a while ago and there was a poster of up and coming attractions, so just guess who had to pose in front of the poster........ yip you got that one right.
Just sit back and enjoy snippits of the show with the crowd that did attend the show........

for ever young SIR CLIFF
Carol, I could not resist this comment -"JEALOUSY MAKES YOU NASTY"


2 comments:

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

TO: The Editor
And I can't resist my comment.
The SIS I know and love does not have a jealous or nasty bone in her body. The Sis I know never has a bad word to say about anyone.
I am quite sure Carol you enjoyed just knowing people went and listened to your Idol.
Gordon, Molly, Tricia, Monica & Kevin you all look like you had a fab time.

Carol said...

Thank you for the BLOG article on Sir Cliff Richard and the sound track was beautifully done...I have idolised 'my hero' since as far back as I can remember, I still do...he doesn't get older, he gets better as each year passes. The press have never been able to dig up any dirt on Cliff...what they never did find out though was he put his shoes under my bed several times!! Ja Carol, in your dreams...He is, and
always will be, 'my hero'!! What an incredible example he has set for fans with the lifestyle he has led. His popularity throughout the world never went to his head...long live Sir Cliff Richard. From the pics and clips Tricia showed me of the show I had my own little private show! Am sure that all who saw and heard him will have that memory maker in their minds and hearts for ever. Yip Cliff, we have travelled a long smooth ride together. To the Editor, thanks for the show on the BLOG. Love Carol