Wednesday 8 September 2010

The FLAGS a new developement on the blog

Well, now we can all see who visits the blog. I have included some very important data regarding the flags.

Which country is winning, who are the leaders and how many people - AWESOME people, Family and Friends alike visit the blog.

YOU, my reporters around the world are the ARTISTS of the blog, the genius behind the scenes. I am only the EDITOR, dependant on your emails, photo's, video's and the news of your Family and Friends to share with all of us for years to come.

Have a look at the last week - bloody amazing. One thing, The UK- Union Jack does look far above but that's because I push the counter up every time I log on.  The thing is the UNIQUE visitor count. No mater how many times YOU log on, it counts, but you only become 1 unique visitor.

Makes me - THE EDITOR feel fantastic to look at these flags - WOW

check out the stats below.

Have fun - I am - lets have that news items for THE 8COWLES BLOG

or has anybody got a new name for the blog, lets have your thoughts........

No comments: