Thursday 19 February 2009

I just cant do it - I've tried but I can't do it...............

How many times have you said this or heard it - I Can't do it-.

Well, Carol happened to send me this, although we all get many forwards and auto-replies in our emails, this is worthy of a place on any ones blog. I am convinced, that you will mention it to many, many people & friends to come onto the 8cowles blog to watch it over and over again.

If I had the name of the originator, I would publish it right here with credits in big bold letters, but do not have it at hand, I will be searching the Internet for it.
If anyone knows the originator /publisher, please leave it in a comment right here on the blog.

Sit back, enjoy and be inspired like never before...................................................

Tomorrow is just not another day - it is a blessing......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember passing a guy in the spinal unit when mum was in hospital. He was in a motorised wheelchair controlled with his chin. He had the BIGGEST HAPPIEST smile on his face and that is the thing i remember the most. When he went passed joyfully saying hello to everyone he passed I couldnt help but think WOW no arms arms and no legs ... this guy was just a torso his body ended at his hips but if all you looked at was his face you wouldnt have known any different. It makes you think about life how we let little things get us down ....... puts its back into prespective. They are truly inspirational people

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

My daughter said it all for me. For once I have no comment.

Anonymous said...

I don't often send fwds to the family but for some reason I sent this one to Billy and Monica (I think). When I received it and watched it it did bring me to tears. Still does. His amazingly happy face said a lot more too. What a giant among men!