Tuesday 24 February 2009

a Sisters get together 21-02-2009

Molly, Carol, Tricia and of course Monica all got together for a good chat and some good wine at Monica's house on the week-end - here is some of their memories of the week-end. I am sure there will be some more photos to follow, so keep watching. Angela and Debbie joined them with their girls and Monica's two as well.
Sorry I did say Sunday night I would send the blog the photos and it's now Tuesday morning - gimme a break LOL - What an awesome time we had. Lots of laughs, and more laughs. Can you see the resemblance between Tricia and Angela? Uncanny as Mom would say.
I can only describe the weekend when it was all over and I was back home as
'leaving me with a warm feeling'!
What more can I say!! Am sure with 4 cameras going you will get many many more pics.
Love Carol

then Monica sent her pictures and they were added to the video

to see all the photos - JUST CLICK HERE

Tessy was there in spirit, I am sure with her 4 sisters..........

Sorry 4 out of 5 just ain't good enough for me it should have been 5 out of 5. Kleenex. BUT I am always thankful for Mitch sending me to SA in 2001 when 8 out of 8 was FANTASTIC. That will always remain foremost for me that's the last time, I believe, that the 8 cowles were together and will never be together again. In photos that is. We I do know are always in each others thoughts and prayers - love you lots - TESSY -

3 comments:

BILL and RIA said...

Most beautifully done Pa with lovely music. Memories I'm sure to cherish for a lifetime! Ria

Anonymous said...

Thanks Billy for the beautiful way you put the photographs together, as for the music...awesome. You have such talent. Now c'mon Molly, Tricia and Monica send in your photographs too. We had a wonderful weekend so let's all share the photographs of the memorable time we had together. Ria...all I can say about your comment is...amen to that! Thank you Billy...remember the words "he's my brother"?

Tania said...

WOW Dad, it makes me want to be there too!!! I am glad to hear everyone had a good time, and who knows what the next reunion will bring? Great post Dad!!!