Tuesday 23 June 2009

Henri Bechard is almost 90 years old - 29th June

Henri (TO) Bechard
Father to Michel, Patricia, Gilbert, Genevieve, Jean-Mark and Caroline
Father - in- law of Teresa, Christine, Jean-Jacque, Joelle and Barry
Grand father of Monique, Bernadette, Jean-Pierre, Melissa,Claudine, Christopher, Frederic, Evelyne, Dylan, Jake, Simon, Luke, Tara and Megan
Great Grand Father of Telysha, Shanae , Hayley, Jessica, Marcus and another one on the way.
Turns 90 this month
29th June 2009 Everyone is invited to celebrate this wonderful day so please send your e-mails to either me or better still to Genevieve Audibert at gaudibert@optusnet.com.au but please send me a copy just incase she doesn't print her copy.
We will celebrate his birthday at his daughters, just family with a few close Mauritian friends. BBQ on Sunday the 28th June 2009. Please be there in thought and Prayer.
All my love
Tessy

2 comments:

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

I made a massive mistake at the beginning it should be first and foremost
Genevieve beloved wife of Henri Bechard for many years etc etc etc

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

I know this is "The Cowles Spot" But I FELT Mr Bechard (my dad in law)deserved a spot having cleared the 90 barrier.