Monday 22 June 2009

Still Beautiful - BUCKLE UP CUZZIES

Now "Still Beautiful" lives on and two of the Cowles kept apart by the big pond and many years are joining hands. Below is a copy of two emails that were sent today. Yes , Tania is of to a visit to THECOWLES in the states and flies out on Saturday morning via Canada. The 4th of July 2009 will never be the same again = what a party that is going to be, would love to be a fly on the wall.

Its Frank's Birthday 4/7, Charnelle's birthday6/7 ( the big 50) and American Independence day 4/7, all thrown into one big bash with Cheane & Tania as the leaders of the party pack.

If you care to page back in the blog to have a look at some of the photos when THECOWLES were in London in 2008 then just click here.

Here are the two emails that exchanged hands today between Cheane and Tania

Tania's comment ( see comments) says it all - Buckle Up Cuzzies

----- Original Message -----
From: Cheane Cowle To: Tania Cowle
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 6:03 AM
Subject: Re: Adress

Seriously. 7 days. One week. I can not wait!!! I can't wait for u to see where I live, hang out with my peepsn enjoy milwaukee!!!!!! Just wanted to share that little tidbit!!!!!! :) so excited!
Did you ever think, after all these years we would be friends! Grandpa would be sooooo happy to know we are closer! :)
Send me your flight and bus info so I can make sure I'm on time to pick you up!

Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

----- Original Message -----

From: Tania Cowle To:Cheane Cowle
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 8:42 PM
Subject: Re:

I'll send my flight details, but the bus I just bought a ticket, Can't prebook for a specific service, so I'll take the first one that I can.
Yes, I know Grandpa is smiling down on us! Still beautiful!
****************************************************************************************

Now that is something else - dont you all think so............................ WOW

3 comments:

BILL and RIA said...

WOW, I read your e-mails to each other and got hungry, all the talk of Blueberry’s or was it Blackberry, and then sprint…Cheane did you have to run to send the message on the Blueberry…BERRY BERRY NICE of you!! Tania I hope Cheane meets the right bus or else wear a name tag around your neck, you are bound to bump into someone you know with the world being such a small place.
Now all this talk of someone turning 50 made me feel a little older today, 62 I am, yep you reading right…mind you the older you get the older older gets so right now I am feeling ok for 62 and still a young chic!!

Liam I can hear you laughing because you are only 1 year old, watch it little big fella, before you know it you will be 62 too. Look at Franky, it seems he only turned 50 the other day and it was nifty to be fifty….hey Frank a year has gone fast since then. Oh then there is Tricia, Shaun, Paul and then Megan….oh my word…let me repeat:
THE OLDER YOU GET THE OLDER OLDER GETS!!

Carol

Tania said...

Thanks Dad, looking forward to my hols and can't wait to see Cheane, Kirstyn, Frank and Charnelle! As I said on Facebook, buckle up cuzzies!!!
Here's to Grandpa - still beautiful!

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

Just wonderful to hear of family getting to know family and making the old folks up above smile down with great pride to see that we have all turned out OK, actually better then OK.
Tania enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.