Thursday 20 January 2011

It's the 21st of January 2011 and its Molly's Birthday

Funny how when you play with numbers, what answers you can come with.

12th Carol B/day added = 3, 21st Molly, add carol and Molly = 21 +3 and you get 24th  MOMMY's birthday
then I remember when I was half Molly's age she was 8 and I was 4, there was a time when molly was 4 times older than me she was 4 and I was 1. 

This goes to prove that Molly does not age as fast as I do, today she is 66 and I am going on 62, a far cry from half her age or even 4 time younger. 
What ever her secret its she has always had the belief of think YOUNG, be YOUNG and you stay YOUNG, it is all in the mind........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY

2 comments:

Carol & Paul said...

Happy Birthday Molly. That photograph was taken on New Years day when Tricia organised the Whitakers free flights because it was New Year and then Paul and two of the kids flew back same day and I left with the other 2 the next day. Wow it's ages ago...do you all remember it? It's not New Year now but a New year for Molly, have a wonderful day and God Bless

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

All the best Molly have a great Birthday, you are 1 of 8 very special people