Wednesday 26 January 2011

Welbeck St - this one is for Dad - Bill Cowle

THIS I COULD NOT RESIST

In my work as a Maintenance Manager, my world of responsibility has just expanded - hopefully my pay package aswell. I have been allocated a new building to look after added to my present responsibilities.


So why post this on the blog


The new building hsa an address - 72 WELBECK St, now for those that don't remember or don't know Welbeck st is where Dad lived in his last happy days in Newcastle.

Now of the hundreds of buildings in London I get the one that is listed in this street, How amazing is that.

The very strange thing is, when I told Ria, her first words were - That's the street that DAD lived in. WOW, how amazing is that.

Just had to share this with you all.

Me in front of DADS house after he died, on a holiday  trip to England in  2004

1 comment:

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

Strange but true WOW!
Carol I think you are the only one of the 8 of us that never visited Welbeck Street, before or after Daddy died.
Billy you in that photo at the front door sent shivers down my spine.