Sunday 6 February 2011

Its Tania's Birthday 7-2-2011 ** 32years today - WOW

A question I ask myself as a DAD is  -- "What is a Daughter"???
the answer is actually pretty simple.............

A Daughter is ..... a little girl, that comes into her Dads life 32 years ago, 
she grows up to become his 
BEST FRIEND EVER

Yip -  Tania is just that - nothing more and nothing less, and looking around her family and friends, this question or should I say the answer, can be verified by one & all.

Not only is it her Birthday celebration today 7th Feb 2011, but this year - in a few weeks time she will be walking down the Isle with me - for me to give her away to her
Newest and Dearest BEST FRIEND - ANDY

May 2011 bring you sooooooooooooo much Happiness and Love 
Tania - my Madampie - from Ougroote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

We got together saturday to wish Tania happy birthday at Leon-Elizma's house, Liam had to say HIP HIP HOORAY and help Tanas open her presents. With the singing and the toast with champagne all done, 
we all went out for dinner.
Happy birthday from us all - LEON - ELIZMA - LIAM - RIA - BILLY - ANDY

 
TANIA 7-2-2011 

and then - there is 
"A Day in the life of TANIA"
 
The BEST OF THE BEST - MY MADAMPIE

4 comments:

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

Just beautiful feelings spring out from your words Billy to your Madampie. I think the day of the wedding will be filled with emotion when you hand over your "Little Girl" to her beloved Andy. Happy Birthday Tania.

Carol said...

Now, how did I know, in advance I might tell you, that this song would be part of the message to Tania from her beloved immediate family and not to forget Andy...Well Tania this is the last birthday as a Cowle, Tania Mitchell sounds good though. You, like me, will always remain a cowle somewhere in your life, I do not mean anything by this except a Cowle is a Cowle is a Cowle!! God Bless you and look forward to hnext month...Aunty Carol and Uncle Paul 4 ever.

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

Tribute to Tania - WONDERFUL, FANTASTIC, TERRIFIC.

Tania said...

Thanks so much Dad, the video is 28 minutes long and you had me in tears from the start. The beautiful memories are endless and thanks to you having that video camera glued to your hand all thorugh my life I can now be reminded how lucky I am. Love you so much
Your Madampie, forever!