Thursday 17 April 2008

The Legend Lives on - by: Nicholas Bart

Nick is now a real cub. He was invested on the 14th March. I attempted to sew on the numerous badges, ok so I am pathetic, Kev had a good laugh at my attempt and took over - he was after all a Springbok scout and I was not ever into sewing. He did a fabulous job. Nicholas will hopefully follow in his dad's footsteps and not mine..Love Mon click here for more pics
Hi Bill, looking great. Thanks so much Nick says thanks too he loved looking at himself on the computer.Love Mon
for more on Boy Scouts goto ---- http://books.google.co.uk/books?hl=en&id=LdtVxcFpWFQC&dq=boy+scouts&printsec=frontcover&source=web&ots=j2MFnTcAik&sig=4K0Bkh_gvD52im7opotwUJMzajA#PPP1,M1

1 comment:

BILL and RIA said...

Well done Nicky I am sure your Mum 'n Dad are proud of you. We all are, Your Aunts and Uncles all over the world together with all your cousins.
All our love
The Team Down Under

21 April 2008 07:04


Nick I told Paul you were now a Boy Scout...I also told him your Dad was one too. You know what he said? He said 'I bet he was a Springbok Scout' - and he guessed right! You can't go wrong following in your Dad's footsteps...he has always done his very best at whatever he does and has done!! Congrats Nick.
Paul and Carol