Thursday 10 April 2008

WHO SAID - " MAKE MY DAY !" ??

With all that goes around, some say it comes around, sounds like a boomerang. Today I was siting on the train on the way to work, about a 1/2hour trip. Looking at all the serious Londoners in their black suits and noses in their newspapers. Other than the noise of the train going clickity-clack, you can hear a pin drop and the train is packed. Now where was I, Oh yes......... going or coming around, brings the thought of Old Bill Cowle - DAD saying... "was I going in or coming out" - Oh how I miss my mind........ never mind, back to my original story. Make My Day is the heading........... To have a great day is a wonderful experience and we all get up in the morning with that expectation of hope that Today will better than Yesterday. Now to have this great day is great and by building this blog REALLY MAKES MY DAY, but while this wonderful miracle happens, and I am having a great day, while I create and MAKE SOMEONE ELSE'S DAY GREAT, now thats something to get happy about. I sincerely hope that me building this blog MAKES YOUR DAY - "CARPE DIEM" all my love to the family and the readers / visitors to THE 8COWLES BLOG....... I have, just this minute "had a GOOD ONE" - BILLY

2 comments:

BILL and RIA said...

Winter Wonderland for sure! Awesome to watch the video and you and Ria 'playing' in the snow. Building memories today for tomorrow....www.billsparky.blogspot.com ..you have built a lot of memories for us all Billy. I love visiting the Blog at least once a week to see what's new with family and friends. To my friends that have this Blog site from me, please leave your comments for all to see. Go on...make my day!
Carol

Billy you just made mine! WOW the big news next is the arrival of the first Cowle grandchild!!

BILL and RIA said...

I for one am sure you don't "make my day" but every day that I log onto the family blog I find that you have "MADE my day"
Billy not only me but the entire Bechard and beyond family in Australia say "TOP JOB"
I am also a big fan of Tania's blog spot and Leolizma's blog spot, and lets not forget Billy and Ria's Blog - I love checking out, on Sunday night, what you have all been up to over the past week.

Love
Tessy (Teresa)