Sunday 6 April 2008

Whitaker and Son Construction cc


Riskon Development- THE SITE : Paul Snr. & Paul Jnr. 0f Whitaker and Son Construction cc. working towards Sept 2008. Two more floors to go and then penthouse office on top.This job has to be complete at end of September 2008. We have a very good name for keeping our sites clean. More photographs to follow, watch this space. Carol posted this as a very proud business partner working as a supporting roll assisting the two Pauls in the back-ground.
Carol said.....What do you mean? I am the Managing Director. Just a joke. Thanks Billy. Corli runs the office, I wander around wondering what I used to do...the guys do all the hard work together with our staff and here are some pics of the staff.

2 comments:

Carol Whitaker said...

what do you mean? I am the Managing Director. Just a joke. Thanks Billy. Corli runs the office, I wander around wondering what I used to do...the guys do all the hard work together with our staff.

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

Heh Sis we all know who has done the hard yards, we won't mention her name but it starts with a C
Love Tessy