Sunday 1 June 2008

its ME "William Daniel Cowle"

I made my very first appearance today 1st June 2008 @ 02h10. Mom is doing fine and I am looking after her until we get home from the hospital, then I will have to take care of Dad aswell.


Well here I am , you can call me LIAM as my Mom and Dad luv this name - suits me with my looks and personality though, hey its summer in the UK so we will be getting upto all kinds of things. Ouma Ria and Oupa Bill are speechless at the moment so they have nothing to say, and my Ouma & Oupa Retief are flying over next week from South Africa to see me.

Watch this space, I imagine there will be a lot more photo's where this one came from, till later then CIAO

WOW-WOW-WOW

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world Liam, I love that name too. Did you know it is an Irish name? Did you know your great great gran, Nana Allcock, was of Irish descent. You will have to kiss the blarney stone!!
Liam is a baby boy,
Whose come into the world to bring his parents joy.
His Ouma's and Oupa's have waited a longtime for this,
Now their grandy has arrived...what bliss.
The Blog will be filled with your family of three,
Plus the rest of the family that make up your family tree!
I can see your great grandfather Cowle having a pint and a smile,
Saying Liam is 'still beautiful' more than once in a while....
Dedicated to William John Cowle Snr.

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

Welcome Liam to the Cowle Clan Your nick name is wonderful and nearly as beautiful as your oupa and your great grandfather. Well done Elizma, oh and u 2 Leon although in all the events of a child being born Mum gets all the Congrats.Best wishes to all of you.
All our love and prayers
Tessy and the Clan Down Under

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

Welcome Liam to the Cowle Clan Your nick name is wonderful and nearly as beautiful as your oupa and your great grandfather. Well done Elizma, oh and u 2 Leon although in all the events of a child being born Mum gets all the Congrats.Best wishes to all of you.
All our love and prayers
Tessy and the Clan Down Under

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world Liam and into the Cowle clan. You are blessed to be born into such a wonderful family branched all over the world. Soon you will be joining the ritual of smarties and magic.... Your Oupa has lots of magic to show you, not to mention all the smarties to share with you. Leon and Elizma - congrats on your little bundle of joy. May Liam bring you lots of love, laughter and happiness.
God bless your little family.
All our love,
Debbie, Tamryn and Kayla