Saturday 7 June 2008

The Whitaker/Cowle blood line shines through

I got these from Debbie the other day. Photo's taken recently of Tamryn and Kayla. Tamryn got her learners licence last Tuesday, both of my grandies are growing into lovely young ladies and I am so proud of them.
Carol wrote.........
I thought you could maybe slip these two photographs in between flooding us with photographs of Liam. Debbie is going to Angela and Mark's the long weekend so will take some of Catherine and Nicholas and I will send them on to also insert in between photographs of Liam...You can see I am concerned that Liam is going to take over the Blog with grandparents like he has got that are bursting with pride, joy and most of all love.
Billy adds...........
Well last but not least, that's Liam, but with grand adults like this, no wonder Carol is so proud. Hey, can you just close your eyes for one moment in time and picture Debbie as a grandie one day, with this pedigree and beauty, its is going to be something to see......................................
I suggest "SMARTIES" ALL ROUND FOR EVERYBODY

No comments: