Monday 9 June 2008

Raise your glass - and say CHEERS

When I received these photo's of Mitch and Tessy, I could only say one thing and that was RAISE YOUR GLASS and say Cheers!, Then a thought crossed my mind, as things come our way or cross our lives and we have obstacles to move, it lead me to think of "Defining" a family - one way or another in each of the brothers and sisters their lives, their partners and their off spring, WHAT COMES TO MIND is a commonality and a bond, and this is defined by "STILL BEAUTIFUL", if any one of you can come up with a better way and in so few words then I'll be dammed. Now back to the pictures, Tessy added this quote to her photo's......... Hello All, a few photos of our lunch out for Patricias birthday (Mitch's sister) turned 61 on the 9th June. love to all, Tessy
Carol wrote the other day, prior to this...........
I decided to take a look at The Blog today having not seen it since Liam's first appearance. After scrolling through the Blog from the start I reached a 'destination'...'Life is a journey, not a destination' (Anon). I added ...enjoy the ride! I reached this very important conclusion, it's taken me 61 years to say it in writing...Molly, Billy, Tessy, Tricia,Franky, Monica and Kevin, I am very proud to be your sister, and a part of the wonderful 'Cowle' family. This has to include all the 'out-laws' too...Gordon, Paul, Ria, Mitch, Allan, Charnelle and Kevin. Thank you all for making me enjoy the ride. Carol. Ok now time for world war 3 or is it 8 we are on now??

2 comments:

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

Thank YOU BB for taking us on the ride. You have poured so much love into this blog u keep us all "beautiful"
Love (TT) Tessy

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Great smiles Tessy and Mitch. Hope Patricia had a lovely day and you look like you all going to have a great meal. With a chef like Jean-Pierre in the family can't understand why you went out!! Ok, nobody had to wash dishes!! Carol