Saturday 13 December 2008

CHRISTMAS MESSAGES


CHRISTMAS MESSAGES - FROM ANYBODY TO ANYBODY-

By now you would have received my email about your Xmas messages on the blog and I have received a few replies aswell.

This is for you all whoever you are, if you haven't got skype to skype call me, the skype type it, or even email your message- either way it will appear on the blog. Now this is for you all, send a message to your brother, sister, the whole group, send one to Mom and dad or Grand dad/mom, send one to your kids or grand kid - whoever from to whoever - that's what its all about, send a message of LOVE this Christmas via the blog for your special person, family member or even a whole family, aunt or uncle, brother or sister, just do it. On the last count we were 50, ranging from the eldest to the youngest, from the Wadeys, Care, Whitakers, Burnetts, Ritchies, Stapelburgs, Cowles and cowles, Bechards, Coopers, TheCowles, the Baarts, the Taylors and any bodyelse, just get skypeing or typing, And one more thing, if you have a recent photo of one or two or 3 or 8 of you then email that aswell. Ok the blog is waiting.

email to "8cowles@gmail.com"

here is a taste................................


get skypeing or typing, but do it- from Billy

2 comments:

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

MAGIC

Anonymous said...

Billy, I/we am/are busy sorting all our messages out. I am writing things down, I think I am finished then I remember I still want to say this or that. Regardless of finished or not I will work out in a few hours time the best time for me to do it. Night time would be best for me...so perhaps Tuesday night suits you. You make it look all so easy...I think you missed your vocation, Radio announcer or commentator would best suit you Billy. Thank you for all you do for The Whitaker family, you bring us all so much joy and so many memories, too many to count and what's more many more to come. See you on the Blog.
Carol