Tuesday 9 December 2008

LETS HIT THE SURF THE HARD WAY

JUST SIT BACK AND CLOSE YOUR EYES FOR A MINUTE.......................AND

Imagine, all the hard work that these dedicated Guys and Dolls from the DSA in Australia put into this event AND EVERY OTHER EVENT THEY PUT ON -- patience and more patience, the unselfish time they give up and the smiles they put into peoples lives and happiness in their hearts.

Imagine, what it feels like riding a wave when you can't even walk on the beach, never mind swim in the sea.

Imagine, the build-up of excitement the weeks and days and hours before the big day for those taking part.

Imagine, TERESA taking the trip down to the beach from home, filled with overflowing expectations and thrills to be experienced, onto her 4X4 and into the see, with
"A LITTLE HELP FROM HER FRIENDS"


IMAGINE - THANKS TO THE DSA

Clear Day
Today 7th December 2008 I had my first wipe-out on the surfboard WOW what a dunking that was. I received a trophy for "THE WIPE-OUT OF THE DAY" As usual the DSA Team lead by Craig Castles, The President of the Gold Coast Branch, were fantastic and I often wonder now if it wasn't for them I may never have gone in the surf again.
Love
Tessy / Teresa (Queen of the Surf)
Member of Disabled Surfers Assoc. Gold Coast

2 comments:

BILL and RIA said...

Tessy, that start of song was just a little thing between yoy and me - refelcting on one of MOM's favourite songs GALWAY BAY

from Bb

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

Bb I am so proud of you and what YOU give me back when you put these pics onto the family blog. You keep my dreams alive.