Sunday 13 December 2009

FOR THE BIRDS


Tessy sent these two beautiful pictures of her two love birds

My love birds Witkopie and Princess (budgies) kissing and cuddling.

My 2 lovely budgies.

I have a lovely lady, Sabine Pieper, who comes in 6 days a week for 2 to 4 hours to help me shower, dress and get put in my legs (wheelchair) and clean (house work) as much as she can within that time (funded by the government). After telling her my story of "Daddy's Yellow Rose" and how I missed it. It died while I was in hospital, last year.
Sabine went out and bought this rose bush for me and this was the first rose bud. Since I got it I have had 5 more roses and I have 2 more new ones just started.
I still pick them and put them in my very special (Mommy's) vase. The rose sits between the photo of Daddy and My Sis, Carol.

No comments: