Sunday 13 December 2009

TOOT - TOOT here comes the TRAIN

One Sunday afternoon while Elizma's folks were here, The Cowles all went to the local model train park. Did I say "MODEL" well judge for yourself, these dedicated men and their toys produce exact replicas of the real thing, fully to scale and 100% operational. I am not to sure who enjoyed it the most, Liam, Leon OuBill or OupaDanie. What a cracker of a day out we had.
Liam just loves his TOOT TOOTS
I am sure there is a song that goes " You say it best- when you say nothing at all" so enough said, sit back and watch the choo-choo's while Elizma sits back on her virtual computer and directs the show.

Chatanooga Choo Choo - TOOT TOOT

1 comment:

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

Billy just remember the days of Franky and the I think was the "7 up " or something like that at Bwanamakubwa and tell your grandson. Although in our many travels I am sure you have never ending tales for him. Liam one day you will be told many stories and WOW what wonderful memories you will the have of your Oupa, and I am sure you Ouma has just as many to tell you.