Sunday 26 October 2008

Molly & Tori shopping for a new hat

Tori & Grandma shopping Park City UTHA - JULY 2008
When ever Tori and I go shopping we head for the hats department and take pictures - we get into trouble with the shop assistance - but we have fun!!! I secretly think that I embarrass Tori but that's what Grandmas do!!
One can just picture the two of them, little school girls giggling and almost playing hide and seek in the shops. must be something in the past that was lacking in their lives and now they are re-living that phase of life, the best thing is ENJOYING IT TOGETHER, who better than with GRANDMA MOLLY

Oh my God, I am so tired of this!

Golf anyone! or are we off to the Races

Feeling Blue.


can I take it of now - PLEEEEEEEEZE
quick, lets get out of here because there come that old bag with her big stick to chase us away.....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Do all of you sisters remember when we went to Mommy's Memorial Service, all of us went into a shop and tried on hats!! The assitant asked us whose wedding we were going to!! There was a deathly hush from all of us. I think this was one occassion when none of us had ANYTHING TO SAY! A pregnant pause, I think it was called.