Thursday 2 October 2008

Now THOSE WERE THE DAYS

Sandra & James Stapelberg, welcome Carol and Tessy to a fairwell do in their new home - Robina, Gold coast, Queensland Australia

The 2 Sisters spend the last day of Carol's holiday together.


I am now looking forward to your next visit Sis. all my love - TESSY


Can you remember when................................ and they sat for a couple of hours and talked about the old times and finished of with some new plans for the future.

Carol, I remember when you........................................

now when will they stop ?

Oh No, theve gone inside

1 comment:

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

Bb the family blog is watched over by all our Australian friends and my Bechard family. All praise you for the wonderful effort you put into it and I can only say thanks Bb you are TOPS. My Granddaughter has so much memories to look over in the future.
Yes our last day together was actually a happy one and the Kleenex only came out after we drove off. See you again in 2010 Sis.