Wednesday 24 September 2008

59 going on 21 Billy celebrates his birthday

OR IS THIS ONE....... 60 minus 1............

Billy celebrated in style as well with the family Ria, Tania, Elizma, Leon & LIAM. with having roast shoulder of lamb with all the trimmings and then "present time". WoW. Check me out, LCD flat screen TV, wireless mouse, USB hub ext for my PC and a gorilla grabber tri-pod for my Video Camera. And most of all the family with me to enjoy it and all the messages via the Internet. Thanks one and all. Luv you all - lots - Billy.

Well, the day ended of at 23h30, when I went over to Gatwick Airprt to pick up Leon-Elizma-Liam as they returned from their short break in Italy, this made my Day.

"Dankie - Ria" for that cracker of a supper and a fantastic lovable year

No comments: