Sunday 7 September 2008

Dave & Dot arrive in the blog

NEWS FLASH ****** NEWS FLASH
After many years of searching I rec'd the most unexpected phone call todaySunday 07/09/08 - No one would have imagined who this could be !! I almost fell out of my wheel chair!
***Our cousin DAVE TAYLOR***
I spoke to Dave and Dot for ages. They are both well and still live inAdelaide. We will be chatting on skype and will definitely keep in closecontact. They are at this very moment looking up the Blog Spot.
This is wonderful news
Love Tessy

1 comment:

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

Late tonight 8-9-08 I made contact with Dave and Dot on Skype. We saw each other for the first time in about 8 years. It was wonderful to hear their voices
Welcome aboard the Blog the Taylor Family, lets hear lots more from you all.