Sunday 14 September 2008

Billy & Dave chat about some old times

Yip, I was working in the garden, Sunday lunch time and my Skype phone started ringing, saying to myself, "who the hell is that can't they see I am busy", well i washed of my hands "clicked answer" and there was Dave Taylor, just as he was 30 years ago, beaming from ear to ear coming across the broadband on his web-cam. We chatted for some time about old times and he questioned me by saying What the hell is a DUTCHMAN doing staying in England. We had a few laughs and went down memory lane. The beauty of technology, there Ria & I were and Dave & Dot swapping views on the webcam. Dave will be sending me his sister Shirley and brother John's address and phone numbers, and I will make contact with them.

Dave has threatened to send some photo's for the blog so watch this space.
Isn't it great just to take that old box of photo's and chuck them out on the floor and pick up one by one and browse over them, bringing back those memories of yesteryear, but now we have other methods - a method of sharing, all you do is upload to picaso or 8cowles blog, send them to me and the magic just happens - they appear on the blog for all family members to browse through them and share your memories and events

No comments: