Thursday 11 September 2008

Sea food & Family go down well DOWN UNDER

Just ask My Sis and she, I am sure, will tell you we do fantastic Prawns, crabs and bugs here in Queensland. We had a fantastic few hours together today. Carol & Tessy get ready to get stuck into the Sea-Food
Out of Africa, you use a knife and fork I see
Now if this doesn't make your mouth water then nothing will

We will be spending lots more time together after next week. More photos to come Luv Tessy.

Now we have seen how they do it in Aussie land, its quite strange how they have taken all the time to cook it and it takes Carol just 2 seconds to finish it all on her own.
Here is wishing we were all there enjoying it with you lot Down under.




1 comment:

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

YOU ALL WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT THIS VISIT FROM CAROL HAS MEANT TO ME.
On her arrival My Sis, Carol, Saw me not my wheel chair. And hugged and loved ME. Thanks Sis for seeing Me and you showed everyone just how strong you are. U R TOPS.