Tuesday 2 September 2008

Carol arrives DOWN UNDER 02/09/2008

Hi one and all,Yes the miracle did happen and my sister Carol travelled an awful long way to see her daughter Sandra, Husband James, and Grandies Paul, Jess and Sarah and of course ME her Sister Tessy. How wonderful it was to open my arms and heart out to Carol on her arrival at Coolangatta Airport at 8.15 pm 2nd Sept 08. We then went on for coffee at their place and later (Much later) left for home which is a good hour and a halfs drive away. J-P took a wonderful video of the airport now we just have to learn how to transfer it to the blog.
Many more photos to come
LoveTessy


7 Years later and 2 sisters chat 02/09/2008
CAROL & TESSY
DOWN UNDER

4 comments:

JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

A stronger person you will never find. Congrats Sis = u showed them

Anonymous said...

Wow we do look good huh!Memories, perfect song for a perfect occassion. Looking at these, and other photographs on the blog, we, as a family of 8, sure make our memories big time, no half measures. As Richard Branson says in his book 'Screw it, just do it'!! I think this occassion, seeing my kids and grandies,Sarah with her balloons for me, each one with a different picture or writing, my sister with flowers, and Mitch and Jean-Pierre all in one go, was, and is going to be, an awesome time of making memories every single day. Rain, rain, please go away and come back another day...like the 3rd October! I am off to an auction with my family tomorrow to watch them bid on a house around the corner from where they live in Robina. We will either be drinking champagne tomorrow night or loking at other houses during the week. Oops, sorry, first we look at another house on show in the morning, then the auction at 4pm. How many people get this lucky and get to see how auctioning a house down under works? Our sister, my presh, looks very well and has lost stax of weight, and boy does she know how to drive her 'legs' - our reunion was like I saw her yesterday but do have to keep pinching myself to make sure I am not dreaming. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would let you all know that we watched a DVD taken at Debbie and Doug's house in Jhb and it had Dad, Kevin, Karen and little Kevin Rocco. I think that was his name. Sandra had a video we took put onto DVD, from way beack when. Also have a DVD of S & J's wedding...will make you all a copy as Dad, Tricia, Allan and Megan, Kevin, catching the garter and Monica catching the bouquet all feature on the DVD. We ALL look so very young then...like, remember when!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful happy family my friend Carol has. I had such a wonderful trip through your memory lane. I will be visiting this site often. Keep the momentum going Cowles and Clan!!!!!Love Toni x x x